The guidelines and rules below clarify the behavior that is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. The rules are a general guideline and may not cover all aspects of offensive material. Forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate.
Access to the forums is a privilege and not a right. EducationCity.com reserves the right to suspend a forum user’s access to the forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not limited to, a user’s failure to abide by the forum guidelines.
1. In an instance where offensive material is posted just once, a user's account will be permanently removed.
Offensive material includes:
* Postings that are disrespectful/abusive to other users.
* Postings that promote racial, ethnic, religious or national hatred or ridicule.
* Links to cheats, hacks, or viruses / programs.
* Inappropriate language.
* Insulting references to the characters of EducationCity.com.
* Links to offensive websites.
2. Children below the age of 18 are not permitted to register.
- Teacher Resources
- Special Education
- State Standards
- Teachers Forums
- Teacher Testimonials