On first encountering any visual issues or bugs with the site, please refresh your cache. This can be done by pressing Ctrl & F5 together on a PC and Apple & R on a Mac.
Why? This site is constantly updated and we may have moved some image files. Due to caching, your browser holds a temporary cache of the site if you have visited us before. This will ask for a newer version of the page you are expecting to see.
If you are still having problems, please use the form on the right or contact us and we will be happy to help. We always endeavour to make sure our site is seen in all modern browsers, however sometimes in older browsers, some functions are not always possible.
Below are some other links to trusted browsers that will help if you are having any unresolved issues. If you have found a site bug, then please feel free to let us know on the support / help form provided.
Your system must meet the following requirements:
• EducationCity.com will run on a 56k internet connection, however, for optimal results, it is recommended you use a broadband connection.
• Flash Player v9 minimum, latest version recommended.
• Adobe Reader v9 for home users.
• For Windows based PCs: MSIE 6+, or Mozilla Firefox 2.0+
• For Macs: OSX:10.4 min, Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, or Safari 3.0+
• EducationCity.com is a multimedia resource. You need to have a sound card installed in your computer to experience 100% functionality.